This minimal non-touring (highlighting without the contouring) look which feels like I have taken care of my skins needs while giving myself a pick me up
After a hard week, and an active Saturday, nothing compares to a lazy Sunday with a nice afternoon walk, lots of tea and cake,a hearty roast and putting your feet up with a wine whilst watching a good drama.
I believe that you can get away with cutting some corners with minimal makeup, creating a barefaced but fresh look.
How to create a non-touring finish
- For a light base after your cleansing routine, select a bb cream and mix a small amount of the some shimmer oil to it before applying this to your skin.
- Brush on the shimmer powder to the high points of the face with a fan brush (and a small blending brush for the eye area)
- A cream blush can be used for the lips, eyes and cheeks which is great for cutting corners on a lazy Sunday.*Try mixing a decent lip balm with the cream blush for an instant hydrated & tinted finish*.
- Work the mascara wand into the roots first for a fuller finish.
- For a natural brow finish, use a brow mascara and brush the product in very lightly, let it dry and repeat if necessary.
- To keep the skin glowing, skip the powder and use blotting sheets for absorbing unwanted shine without ruining your makeup.
- Finish with a light water spray to set and lock in the moisture
- My monthly glossy box has really come in handy with this look and each month for when I either run out of something or I want to try something new.
These are a few of my favorite things! 🎼🎼🎼
Have a great sunday